Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolution Smesolution

2011 was a crazy ride.  I welcome a new year and new beginnings.  I refuse to make any resolutions.  2012 will be year the year of positivity.  These are just some simple thoughts I am going to try and remember this year....

  • Eat better
  • Be kind
  • Accept help
  • Follow through
  • Everything is going to be alright
  • Worrying solves nothing
  • Don't forget to have a good time
  • Keep calm
  • Don't think too much
I want everyone to know we sincerely appreciate you.  Just taking the time to read this blog means something.  I have been humbled and brought to tears by the outpouring of love and support by family, friends, and people we have never met.  Thank you, thank you, thank you! I wish you all health and happiness in 2012 and look forward to seeing where it takes us on this journey.

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment